OT: And the answer is

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2006 22:32:09 -0700

On May 10, 2006, Marshall wrote:

> Vast swaths of my brain that could have been devoted to something
> useful instead contain pop culture. Example:
>
> I'm thinking of a person who:
> 1) Played the vice president on the West Wing
> 2) Voices the title character in a cartoon series
>
> Name the actor, the VP's name, the cartoon character's name.
> Do it twice, because there are two people who fit those criteria.
>
> Bonus: name the crossover episode in which the one titular
> cartoon character appeared in the other cartoon.

Okay, you've all had enough time to think it over. The answer is:

Tim Matheson
played Vice President John Hoynes on the West Wing and was also the voice of the title character on the cartoon "Jonny Quest."

Gary Cole
played Vice President "Bingo" Bob Russel on the West Wing and is the voice of the title character on the cartoon "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law"

In the crossover episode "Bannon Custody Case", Race Bannon sues Dr. Quest for custody of Jonny and Hadji, and Harvey defends Dr. Quest.

Now, name five actresses who have played Catwoman.

Or don't.

Marshall Received on Tue Jun 27 2006 - 07:32:09 CEST

Original text of this message