Re: Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count: Was: What databases have taught me

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2006 21:08:36 -0700

Frank Hamersley wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
> >
> > I remain deeply ambivalent about Bob's use of insults.
>
> So impressed I am not - he is just loud _and_ gutless. Therefore FWIW
> be careful of being tarred as a sycophant!

So now you're implying I'm a sycophant? Do you know what "deeply ambivalent" means?

This is bizarre, the recent spate of people insulting me as a Bob-puppet.
I wonder who, over the years, has been the most vocal and persistant critic of Bob's style of diction. Because I rather think it's me.

Marshall Received on Mon Jun 26 2006 - 23:08:36 CDT