Re: Bob's 'Self agrandising idiot' count is now 16 - Was: What databases have taught me

From: Andrew McDonagh <news_at_andmc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:21:43 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> Keith H Duggar wrote:
>
>> Andrew McDonag............

> Looking at my twit filter, I count 33, but I did not separate them by
> self-aggrandizing ignorants, cranks, and the otherwise just
> intellectually dishonest. I lumped them all together as twits.
>
> In any case, I already twit-filtered Andrew so I would never have known
> about his count if you hadn't replied to it.

Got to love those who help get past peoples filters eh!

As Mr T says 'Damn fool!'

> Or was he counting 16 times when I pointed out that some person in
> particular was posting self-aggrandizing ignorance?

hey, counting has been fun...but not that fun -I mean, there is more to life that Bob's grasp on insults. Now maybe if Bob could extend his range....hhmmmmmmm........ doubtful though really eh.

Oh look - wet paint to watch..... Received on Mon Jun 26 2006 - 00:21:43 CEST

Original text of this message