Re: Bob's 'Self agrandising idiot' count is now 16 - Was: What databases have taught me

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:16:07 GMT

Keith H Duggar wrote:

> Andrew McDonagh wrote:
>

>>Bob Badour wrote:
>>
>>>topmind wrote:
>>> Lighten up,
>>
>>snipped
>>
>>>Why? The idiot is a self-aggrandizing ignorant and a
>>>snake-oil salesman.
>>
>>Bob's on top form tonight folks

> And what exactly are you contributing, Andrew, with such
> vacuous posts? It's clear that you do not enjoy Bob's
> posts. How many times do you need to tell us? And who do you
> think even cares what your "tally" of Bob is? If you have
> formed a club, clique, or whatever, then please establish a
> club mailing list. Otherwise, try just ignoring Bob's posts
> if you want. Or just learn to filter out the parts you don't
> like. Either way stop crying in public about them.

Looking at my twit filter, I count 33, but I did not separate them by self-aggrandizing ignorants, cranks, and the otherwise just intellectually dishonest. I lumped them all together as twits.

In any case, I already twit-filtered Andrew so I would never have known about his count if you hadn't replied to it.

Or was he counting 16 times when I pointed out that some person in particular was posting self-aggrandizing ignorance? Received on Mon Jun 26 2006 - 00:16:07 CEST

Original text of this message