Re: What databases have taught me

From: Andrew McDonagh <news_at_andmc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:24:10 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> Andrew McDonagh wrote:
>

>> Bob Badour wrote:

>>> With all due respect, I see no reason to think his education in OOA/D
>>> is lacking in any way. While his statement is a simplification and a
>>> generalization, it is accurate at least to a first-order approximation.
>>

>> pmsl
>>
>> with all due respect....re-arrange these words into the well known
>> saying:
>>
>> Calling Black Kettle Pot A

> Are you suggesting that the self-aggrandizing ignorants coming from c.o
> make statements that are in any way shape or form accurate? They don't.
> What they write is just plain wrong at all levels.

again pmsl

no bob, I'm merely finding it very amusing that when someone else (Larmen in this case) makes a remark about someones supposed knowledge level, you reply with a remark about them simplifying and generalising. When there's been plenty of cases in the set of Relational vs OO troll threads on these groups.

Keep it up - watching you is better than The Comedy Channel.

(andrew walks off chuckling.....) Received on Sun Jun 25 2006 - 01:24:10 CEST

Original text of this message