Re: What databases have taught me

From: Bruno Desthuilliers <onurb_at_xiludom.gro>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:11:38 +0200

Nick Malik [Microsoft] wrote:
> One of the more brilliant troll messages I've seen in a while.

Given the recent "religious war" threads involving co and cdt, I'd say it was rather easy and obvious.

Now the funny thing is that the overall tone of this thread seems much more open-minded (Mr Badour's fanatism set aside - and even he managed to say at least one sensible thing) than the previous ones.

> You say
> nothing that contributes to anything. You blast someone's pet idea without
> offering anything in return. Then you sit back and watch the flames fly.

I agree that some participation of the OP would be welcome !-)

--
bruno desthuilliers
python -c "print '_at_'.join(['.'.join([w[::-1] for w in p.split('.')]) for