Re: What databases have taught me

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2006 10:36:00 -0700

Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:

> And, guys, what about presenting a query statement for building a dual
> graph?

I'm not at all familiar with graph theory. I couldn't make sense out of this:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/DualGraph.html

Can you explain it better?

Is there some known theoretical complexity of this problem? (In other words, are you just setting me up? :-)

Marshall Received on Sat Jun 24 2006 - 12:36:00 CDT