Re: What databases have taught me

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 23 Jun 2006 16:44:26 -0700

Robert Martin wrote:
> On 2006-06-23 07:47:48 -0500, "David Cressey" <dcressey_at_verizon.net> said:
>
> > When the apostles of OO said, "forget everything you
> > ever learned about programming", I tuned out.
>
> It wasn't the apostles who said that; it was the acolytes.

Which are you Uncle Bob? And why haven't you answered my questions about your definition of "field" among others?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.object/browse_frm/thread/24dfa436896b15b9/58fe82352e2b0e9f?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2#58fe82352e2b0e9f

Shouldn't a "mentor" be a little more responsive? The questions seem fairly simple, can't you answer them?