definitions for conceptual, logical, physical

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2006 10:08:35 -0700

Hi all,

We use these terms a lot: conceptual, logical, physical.

I believe I have a good intuitive understanding of these terms and how they are used. However, an intuitive understanding and a formal definition are not the same things!

Anyone have formal definitions for the above terms? Citations?

Marshall Received on Fri Jun 23 2006 - 12:08:35 CDT