Re: What databases have taught me

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:25:48 GMT

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:

> Bob Badour wrote:
>
> Bob, please save everybody's precious time. We all know that the mere
> mention of the term OO is enough to drive you into an almost
> pathological rage, so for your own good, it would be better to avoid
> posting and even reading posts related to this topic. Take your pills
> and go back to your beloved religion.
>
> warning for c.object newcomers: don't waste your time arguing with this
> guy, all you'll get will be insults and insults - like with any fanatic
> when you don't share their beliefs.

You are a complete embecile who is utterly incapable to distinguish between religion and mathematics. You deserve severe sanction for practising applied mathematics with neither an adequate intellect nor an adequate education. Plonk. Received on Fri Jun 23 2006 - 16:25:48 CEST

Original text of this message