Re: model inherited object

From: <deja_at_2bytes.co.uk>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 12:07:32 -0700

"database have access to the data"? This doesn't make any sence.

well, apart from pinting out that neither does "sence" - I think you get the idea. If I select locations in any one of my "period databases" I want it to show the relevant details of the location for that specific period bearing in mind that any of its properties could change over time but don't very often.