Re: How to Tell if You Are a Crank

From: erk <eric.kaun_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 11:11:08 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> he does not know what is fractal..here you start playing again...Last
> time you almost killed me laughing...STOP IT Damn it. B nice to
> erk...LOL!

It's stunning, but you're absolutely right! My post started in one direction, then veered off in another, and I never properly edited. I was simply too enthused by the copious targets (so many nonsensical posts) to aim properly.

I can only conclude that crankism is contagious, that Nietzsche was right about staring into the abyss, and that I should have obeyed my instincts.

Humbly yours,

  • erk