Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 09:04:37 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
>
> [ Yes, I'm leaving this quoted piece of text in intentionally; and I'll
> keep it here in every reply on this thread. ]

> To which I responded :
>
> > > You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?
> > >

> But before we continue further, I'm going to leave this sentence here :
> it's quite important.

> Note the first occurrences of the word "breed", from Cimode. Now note
> the rebuttal I offered him next :
>

> > > Now that's quite astonishingly revisionist; I have said nothing about
> > > "breeds of humanity". I have said that *you*, as an *individual* are a
> > > vile example of humanity. For reference, the two sentences in question
> > > are :
> > >
> > > "You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?"
> > >
> > > and
> > >
> > > "No, you're just a rather vile example of humanity."
> > >
> > > I leave to a reader to decide for themselves if there were racial
> > > overtones or subtexts in either of those sentences. And I stand by both
> > > of them.
> > >

> Tally-ho.
>
> > Proofs are what you write...
>
> No, it's time for you to educate yourself a little more; "come up to
> proof" is a legal term; a witness fails to "come up to proof" if they
> attempt to prove a matter but fail to do so. So come on, it's time for
> you to come up to proof; start offering proof of the various
> assumptions you've been making from belief rather than reason. Anyway,
> let's on to the next sentence :
>
> > I have not used the term *breed of humanity*..
>
> Now, you may be having problems with your short-term memory, but I
> think you'll find you did; you then presumably didn't read the rebuttal
> I gave to your frankly absurd reinterpretation of either of my
> sentences. (I kept the quotes at the top of this post so you can check
> if you like.) You do know the rules about conversion of existential and
> universal quantifiers, don't you ? Even then, your expansion of "Cimode
> is an unpleasant/vile example of humanity" to "breeds" simply doesn't
> follow, does it ? Come come now. Reason, not belief, remember ?
>
> > What is a *breed of humanity*? Show me a breed of humanity?
It is true I said *breed of humanity*.
> Since you started using the term, I think you should define it.
>
> > If you think I am an unpleasant breed of humanity, who are the other
> > member of that group? According to what objective criterias do you
> > define them as members?
> >

> You're asking questions of yourself.
>
> > Already answered that...See above for analysis of you attempts...
> >

> Did you ? Where ?
>
> > Point closed. I do not want to engage in any further person debate
> > with you. Only data management...
>
> In which case, why ask questions in your posts, and continue posting
> elsewhere on this thread ? You're not very strong on consistency, are
> you ?
It is true you have not used breed. I take back all have said about you in the last posts, it was not deserved at such intensity but at a lesser intensity. I ackowledge and apologize on that last point only.  The last point was my fault not yours (even though you provoked). My english has betrayed me once more is my only excuse. Happy? now BDMT!!!! Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 18:04:37 CEST

Original text of this message