Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 06:46:11 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Tony D wrote:
> > Cimode wrote:

Let's preserve this; a splendid monument to Cimode's clear reasoning and deductive abilities :

> > > You worthless piece of
> > > well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> > > totally forgotten by their family...

To which, in fairness, I responded :

> > You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?

Onwards !

> Do you maintain that you have not been using *example of humanity*
> first?

I did indeed; I said you are a vile and unpleasant example of humanity. Are you disputing that evaluation of you ?

> The fact of using such statement is a premice to define groups
> of humanity.

Even were I to accept this dubious supposition, the group would number precisely 1, that individual being Cimode.

> You are an example of WHAT kind of humanity?

One that doesn't say things like "You worthless piece of well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..." to other human beings.

> LOL LOL LOL...No comment...

Presumably, that means you are content to stand as the person who uttered "You worthless piece of
well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..." on a newsgroup then.

> Go cry to mommy...BOUHOUOU?

Why would I go crying to mommy ? You're the individual acting shamefully. It seems you are rather proud of your hypocritical boorishness.

> Say what you mean and mean what you say...

I assume this means you stand by "You worthless piece of well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..." with full vigour ?

> You keep reexplaining your intentions.

Nope; I keep pointing out to you why I asserted that you are a vile/unpleasant example of humanity. You haven't said or done anything that would change that assessment, such as offer an apology, or accept that you were grossly excessive in what you said. Not that I expect you will, but you never know.

> No. Now let's get back to data management theory....

Once you stop, we'll go back to it. Keep the thread going, and I'll keep reminding you of your hypocritical boorishness.