Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 05:47:44 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
>
> Let's preserve this; a splendid monument to Cimode's clear reasoning
> and deductive abilities :

> To which, in fairness, I responded :
>
> > > You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?
>
> > Cut the crap....What's next ? As you are a rather *unpleasant* example
> > of humanity, I shall deport you elsewhere...
> >

> What, you think I should allow you to *forget* that ? I don't think so.
>
> > Anybody who thinks they are types of humanity is a prefascist.
>
> The only one here bringing up "breeds" and deportations is you. So
> who's the prefascist ?
Do you maintain that you have not been using *example of humanity* first? The fact of using such statement is a premice to define groups of humanity. You are an example of WHAT kind of humanity?

> > Let me try this once again louder so that you can hear....How about
> >
> > STOP TALKING ANALYZING PEOPLE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT DATA THEORY!!
> >

> OK; when you refrain from statements like : "You worthless piece of
> well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> totally forgotten by their family..." then we'll let this thread drop.
>
> > I am what I am...Your moral judgment has no value or interest to me. I
> > leave that to my family and people I respect or admire. You're none of
> > these.
> >

> And do you express sentiments like : "You worthless piece of
> well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> totally forgotten by their family..." in the presence of your family
> and those you respect or admire ? I hope by now you've got the message
> that that statement was so disgusting it's going to follow you around
> for a while. You said it - you live with it.
LOL LOL LOL...No comment...

> > So What's next? What are you going to do about it? Deport me?
> >

> Nope. But I won't let you forget it either.
Go cry to mommy...BOUHOUOU?

> > Yes but you write it.
> >

> Did I ? I think I said "I have no idea whether you spit when you talk
> or not." You really must pay more attention. This basic inability to
> follow threads doesn't engender confidence in your expressed areas of
> expertise.
Say what you mean and mean what you say...You keep reexplaining your
intentions.

> > > Or what ? Is this supposed to be a threat of something ?
> > To say stop diverting subject on me and get back to discuss data
> > theory.
>
> I'll be happy to get back to data theory, when you abandon statements
> like "You worthless piece of
> well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> totally forgotten by their family..."
>
> > Yes it is a warning that I will not engage in anymore
> > exchanges with you if they are person focused. I did the same with BB
> > when I told him that I would not respond any more to his insult posts.
>
> Presumably you were too busy sending insulting posts of your own ?
No. Now let's get back to data management theory....

As the Tony D does not get it, I will use the following acronym BDMT for Back to Data Management Theory.... Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 14:47:44 CEST

Original text of this message