Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 05:17:27 -0700

Cimode wrote:

Let's preserve this; a splendid monument to Cimode's clear reasoning and deductive abilities :

> > > You worthless piece of
> > > well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die
> > > totally forgotten by their family...

To which, in fairness, I responded :

> > You really *are* a rather unpleasant example of humanity, aren't you ?

> Cut the crap....What's next ? As you are a rather *unpleasant* example
> of humanity, I shall deport you elsewhere...

What, you think I should allow you to *forget* that ? I don't think so.

> Anybody who thinks they are types of humanity is a prefascist.

The only one here bringing up "breeds" and deportations is you. So who's the prefascist ?

> Let me try this once again louder so that you can hear....How about
>
> STOP TALKING ANALYZING PEOPLE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT DATA THEORY!!

OK; when you refrain from statements like : "You worthless piece of well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..." then we'll let this thread drop.

> I am what I am...Your moral judgment has no value or interest to me. I
> leave that to my family and people I respect or admire. You're none of
> these.

And do you express sentiments like : "You worthless piece of well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..." in the presence of your family and those you respect or admire ? I hope by now you've got the message that that statement was so disgusting it's going to follow you around for a while. You said it - you live with it.

> So What's next? What are you going to do about it? Deport me?

Nope. But I won't let you forget it either.

> Yes but you write it.

Did I ? I think I said "I have no idea whether you spit when you talk or not." You really must pay more attention. This basic inability to follow threads doesn't engender confidence in your expressed areas of expertise.

> > Or what ? Is this supposed to be a threat of something ?
> To say stop diverting subject on me and get back to discuss data
> theory.

I'll be happy to get back to data theory, when you abandon statements like "You worthless piece of
well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family..."

> Yes it is a warning that I will not engage in anymore
> exchanges with you if they are person focused. I did the same with BB
> when I told him that I would not respond any more to his insult posts.

Presumably you were too busy sending insulting posts of your own ? Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 14:17:27 CEST

Original text of this message