Re: Example of expression bias?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:04:00 GMT

Tony D wrote:
> That said, a couple of years ago I put together a relation calculator
> that implemented a fairly butt-ugly version of the relational algebra
> and allowed you to add "types" and operators to it. Dirt slow, and I
> keep meaning to redo it from the ground up to do it properly, but most
> of the work was done in a couple of weeks. It's a great language for
> building quickly in, as you concentrate on *what* you want to do, and
> leave the computer to the grubby *how* of making it happen.

even the first cut might be valuable for clarity's sake, probably not in dollars, as the audience for this stuff is limited (but i think the audience is an exclusive and worthy one which would make it worth kudos AFAIAC). why don't you put it out there?

p Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 03:04:00 CEST

Original text of this message