Re: Example of expression bias?

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 18:54:39 -0700

paul c wrote:

> even the first cut might be valuable for clarity's sake, probably not in
> dollars, as the audience for this stuff is limited (but i think the
> audience is an exclusive and worthy one which would make it worth kudos
> AFAIAC). why don't you put it out there?

Ye gods, I'd be embarrassed ;) Seriously, it was hacked up to take to a conference to support the presentation I referred to a week or two ago, so was built to do that job and not much more. The last thing I did with it was to put in distributed keys, which only pointed out that I was stretching it to breaking point and ought to do it again. It was also written with the old wamcc interpreter from INRIA's Chloe project, which is the interpreter that pre-dates GNU Prolog. I'd like to redo it so that at least the main operators are compiled rather than interpreted.

Next time I have some holidays, I think I will 'cos it's bugging me enough, and when I do I'll stick it on the net for folks to chortle at :) Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 20:54:39 CDT