Re: Example of expression bias?

From: J M Davitt <jdavitt_at_aeneas.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:14:07 GMT

Cimode wrote:
> Tony D wrote:
>

>>Cimode wrote:

[snip]

> Data types are not orthogonal to relations (in RM), they are integral
> part of RM definition.

This statement is completely contrary to conventional thinking and requires elaboration. What do you mean when you say this?

> If you don't see usefulness into domain derivability and mutualization
> at logical level, you will probably will never understand what I am
> speaking of.

These paragraphs were juxtaposed; are you making a distinction between data types and domains? If so, your use of domain needs elaboration, too.

[snip] Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 20:14:07 CDT