Re: Example of expression bias?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 06:06:20 -0700

Sorry, TYPO, you have been pouding so hard your high order function that I made a nonsense.

So what is your point? I will not get back to higher order functions. relations are sufficient to describe more simply the concepts refered to as higher order functions...

should read...

So what is your point? I will not get back to higher order functions. relations are sufficient to describe more simply the concepts refered to as ensemblist combinatory functions...