Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 16:16:37 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Tony D wrote:
> Just for statistics...Was I right to assume you just speak one
> language? and that you only had two years of French in high schooll you
> totally forgot about??? Common let me know....

Not the point; did you base this ASSUMPTION on BELIEF rather than REASON ? If REASON, what was your EVIDENCE ? Come on now, it's time to come up to proof ...

(See, I can refuse to answer the question and USE extraneous CAPITALS too ! I'm learning something from you anyway...) Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 18:16:37 CDT