Re: Fraud Number 4: Bob Badour

From: Pickie <keith.johnson_at_datacom.co.nz>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 14:09:19 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Pickie wrote:
> > Cimode wrote:
> > > Please read and discuss only above...Discussing me has not interest to
> > > this group///...

> > Well, that's true. But then again, do we REALLY want to discuss the
> > other 4/5 people either? I mean, obviously Cimode wants to, because he
> > set up this thread.
> >
> > BUT
> >
> > I propose to hijack the thread into a long and boring off-topic
> > discussion of all the possible things Cimode might have wrong with him.
> > And flames, Flames, FLAMES!
> These guys told me that PICKIES and PICK were basically pure
> nonsense...I do not know PICK...What is it exactly? (Thought to ask
> because of you nickname)...Thanks for the info...

I tried to answer that in a previous post, but I got shot to pieces. You _could_ do just a _teensy_ amount of research and look for it - thread title was something along the lines of "MV vs RM".

Don't worry, as it's not truly a DBMS, you can stay completely ignorant of it and still express any damn fool opinion about it. Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 23:09:19 CEST

Original text of this message