Re: Results in Parallel columns

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 13:44:47 -0700

DAMN YOU x!

After taking a closer look at this threas and reading your little play with those idiots (Marshall and Erwin namely), you almost blew up my pancreas laughing...

LOL,. Kohf, Kohf...(that really hurts, you know ;(...)

PS: I particularily liked the Novalia part, the quasi-religious partenalistic tone and the
you-may-not-be-making-sense-because-you-may-be-no-be-able-to-express-yourself-right-in-american-superior-spirit explanation by Marshall... Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 15:44:47 CDT