Re: Rule engines

From: Cimode <>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 11:42:00 -0700

Mikito Harakiri wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
> > Mikito Harakiri wrote:
> > > Also the fact that Datalog as a query
> > > language failed while SQL was a success is very telling.
> >
> > That's an intruiging statement. Would you care to expand on it?
> > What sorts of differences between them do you see as relevant,
> > and how might this have affected their market success?
> Perhaps neither of them is technologically superior to the point where
> it affect market success?

Do me a favor...
Do not engage that idiot with that kind of well thought argument...

He won't get it no matter how hard you try...

Somebody who thinks that there's a direct relationship between technology quality and market success is indeed delluding himself...

Induced his evidences about nonsense in the FEW (Fraud Exposal Wall)

Here check...(I like the Mathematics part) Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 20:42:00 CEST

Original text of this message