Re: Any difference between SQL-DBMS & RDBMS ?

From: oract <oract666_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:40:22 +0800

what's Introducton to Database Systems ? a book or a magazine or website ? I am now studying Oracle database , and want to know more in theory model but not only the tools about the Oracle software. Would you show me in details ?
Thanks!

"Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
??????:1150738412.133449.276080_at_i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...