Re: Any difference between SQL-DBMS & RDBMS ?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 10:33:32 -0700

Simple:

An RDBMS is a system implementing ALL of RM concepts. A SQL DBMS implements few RM concepts and mostly randomly chosen and proprietary mechanisms...

To truly understand the difference, you need to educate yourself about RM first through reading...And do not listen to the people I posted on the FEW (Fraud Exposal Wall)...They are no better than you and will confuse you more than anything...

Check out "Introducton to Database Systems" (CJ DATE) and make up your own mind

Hope this helps...