Re: Fraud Number 6: Keith H Duggar

From: Roy Hann <specially_at_processed.almost.meat>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:38:43 +0100

"Keith H Duggar" <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:1150699463.629305.133390_at_p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...

> -- Keith -- Fraud Number 6

I see several of you are willfully refusing to enter into the spirit of the thing by wearing your number as a badge of honour. However, what exactly does this number convey? Is it just a spurious synthetic key, or is it your current ranking on some scale of wickedness? If the former, that appears to be poor design. If the latter, how is wickedness calculated precisely? (Some of you might want to know how to move up the leader board; others of us need to know how to calculate the odds as we place bets on your progress.)

Don't get too attached to your number if it is merely your current ranking. A more wicked contributor could displace you overnight.

Roy Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 10:38:43 CEST

Original text of this message