Re: Fraud Number 4: Bob Badour

From: Pickie <keith.johnson_at_datacom.co.nz>
Date: 18 Jun 2006 18:45:43 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Please read and discuss only above...Discussing me has not interest to
> this group///...
> Tony D wrote:
> > Ummm, I hate to point this out, but *how many* number 4s ? Can't you
> > count ?
> >
> > I seem to hear someone being hoist by their own petard, somewhere ...

Well, that's true. But then again, do we REALLY want to discuss the other 4/5 people either? I mean, obviously Cimode wants to, because he set up this thread.

BUT I propose to hijack the thread into a long and boring off-topic discussion of all the possible things Cimode might have wrong with him.  And flames, Flames, FLAMES!

On the other hand, maybe I should just trunc Received on Sun Jun 18 2006 - 20:45:43 CDT