Re: Fraud Number 6: Keith H Duggar

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 18 Jun 2006 16:19:40 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Keith H Duggar wrote:
> >
> Some of Keith H Duggar enlightning knowledge
> about...chemistry
>
> > More importantly, neither water nor glass is "mainly"
> > carbon
>
> Major component in glass
> silica (SiO), lime (CaCO3), and sodium Carbonate (NaCO3).

Bwahahahaa! By posting those formulas (even though your silica formula is wrong idiot) you merely prove how ignorant you are! Those are (sometimes) the /raw materials/ used to /produce/ glass, they are NOT the components of the finished /product/ ie glass, you vociferous ignoramus.

The carbon burns away leaving behind (in the specific case you gave) soda-lime-silicates which are Na2O-CaO-SiO2. Do you see any carbon there you wikipeducated moron?

Please squirm more. I love watching you try to escape your moronic ignorant claims rather than just admitting your were stupid and ignorant and made a mistake. By all means stay with chemistry as long as you like so I can keep pressing my Chemical Engineering Ph. D. jackboot on your squirming neck.