Re: Fraud Number 1: MARSHALL

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2006 09:35:59 -0700

What a hyppocrit!!

Not hesistating to tell people they are wrong brings more drawbacks than satisfaction.

OTOH, sticking tags on people's forehead is easy and practical to disqualify their opinions. It also brings satisfaction of belonging to a group of idiots which actions I am trying to expose. By your actions, you just have proven to be one of them...even though we had a nice exchange... just B4...

//Keith H Duggar wrote: //
> Just as sunlight kills trolls (in some mythologies), it also
> helps to deal with cranks. Since you are a reasonable and
> intelligent person, the group would benefit from you outing
> cranks. Thus, for a moment please set aside your excess of
> faith in human nature and your personal kindness. Review the
> recent characters that lead you to the crank concept. Then
> post here the identities of those posters you believe are
> cranks (perhaps with an associated confidence). This would
> be very beneficial.

//YOU RESPOND//
Sigh. Okay.

Cimode is a crank.