From: topmind <topmind_at_technologist.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 17:39:31 -0700

Phlip wrote:
> frebe wrote:
>
> >> To be fair, I think R. Martin tends to focus on industries where
> >> reliability and testability are more important than being nimble.
> >
> > But it seem to me that he is not very interested in testing the SQL
> > statements at all?
>
> Don't be so easily trolled. "Topmind" knows full well that

Well hello to you also.

> RCM focuses on
> "nimble" situations, where lite programming efforts focus on
> time-to-market.

His website examples appear to be hardware-centric. I see very little custom business examples on his website. This is not 100% proof of what RCM focuses on, but it does back my stated speculation (and I did word it as speculation instead of fact).

If you disagree, the civilized way is to provide evidence of what cases RCM does actually focus on. There is no need for name-calling.

> --
> Phlip

-T- Received on Sun Jun 18 2006 - 02:39:31 CEST

Original text of this message