Fraud Number 1: MARSHALL

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 12:36:25 -0700

As BB's idiots keep diverting debate to my person, instead of adressing RM issues I pointed out...I will begin quoting some of their posts to demonstrate their incoherence, ignorance or both...I will let the people judge for themselves...

An example of Marshall *enlightenning* ideas

BEGIN

//Marshall declares// --> (he responds to a post made where I claim that SQL projected are nothing but bidimensional OR tridimensional at PHYSICAL LEVEL/) << No, I don't think that's correct at all. Physical memory is
> unidimensional;>>

//Me//
> Please explain your point. -->Gave him a chance to explain (maybe did not get it?)

//Marshall declares// --> persists and signs on ignorance... You keep saying that physical representation is two dimensional. But that's not correct. Physical memory is one dimensional; it is a single line of memory from address 0 to address n.

As you can see above, this ignorant obviously confuses CPU adressing scheme and memory adressing scheme that are bidimensional or tridimensional
(RowAdress/ColumnAdress or RowAdress/ColumnAdress)...

He totally ignores the memory architecture of physical RAM memory at memory controller level which does not prevent from pretending he knows.

He even persists and signs that on physical level a you have to deal with column store and row store which are logical constructs of how data is projected from a relvar which do not say anything about they are represented *physically* in memory...

So I ask what's more physical then adressing schemes of banks/row/adresses who precisely represent data from SQL projections in memory ? Received on Sat Jun 17 2006 - 21:36:25 CEST

Original text of this message