Re: OT: Troll vs. Crank

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:37:12 +0200

Marshall wrote:

> ... has the conversation produced anything of value?

Since
http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.databases.theory/browse_frm/thread/54e82593b205a2a8/c8c8d924557fb5ee?lnk=st&q=OT+Usenet+quoting&rnum=3&hl=nl#c8c8d924557fb5ee his quoting and snipping style /did/ improve. There is still a road to go in that: quoting lots of text to add just one or two lines means he has to reread question 3 from http://www.xs4all.nl/~wijnands/nnq/nquote.html, but his posts are better readable than they were at first. Because of the bad layout and style I quit reading many of his early posts before I got to the end.

Now they are easier to read.

 > Do you see any reason to believe
> he will budge on anything?

He did. A little.

> Are you going to learn anything from him?

His current content/insult ratio is somewhere near BB's. For me to learn anything from him it should go up considerably.