Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 06:48:48 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > Tony D wrote:
> > > >

> > > At last ! The crux of the issue ! Bob (and/or others possibly) burned
> > > you off when you brought along a question of possibly dubious
> > > relevance, and now you're throwing a hissy fit. Boo hoo.
> > You base your statement on BELIEF rather than REASON... You have not
> > even read the thread...
> >

> No, I based my statement to two things :
>
> 1. The last part of the last sentence in the paragraph quoted: namely,
> "I brought obvious examples and questions about RAM memory to a so
> called knowledgeable audience who chose to ignore the issues
> diqualifying (sic) them as nonsense and insulting me." (hence clause 1
> : "Bob (and/or others possibly) burned you off when you brought along a
> question of possibly dubious relevance,")
>
> 2. The manner in which you have chosen to present yourself in your
> posts in this thread (hence clause 2 : "and now you're throwing a hissy
> fit.")
>
> Would you care to detail where BELIEF came into that, rather than
> REASON ?
Simple
1- You ASSUMED without checking the thread about RAM issues that BB and his barking dogs burned me off...If coherent with REASON you would have checked the thread and made an opinion out of it...But you did not...That leaves BELIEF.
2 - For the same as above, you assume with no proof to back it up...THerefor you are driven by BELIEF...

> > > Nope, no BS around here. Or was that metaphorical ? Rhetorical, maybe ?

> > > Another fine example of the kind of well reasoned, mannered,
> > > sophisticated debate you'd like to introduce, presumably.
> > It is an simple observation of facts and interaction with some people
> > among which BB...
> > I do not insult people,
>
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >I do not run away when they adress or challenge
> > me...
>
> No, you stick around and insult them a bit more.
NO I expose them...What are you gone a do censor me, disqualify me, call me a prank or whathever BS term...How practical!!!

> >I may just say I am wrong WHEN somebody proves me wrong...I just
> > get sick of contemptuous attitude...
> >

> Whilst displaying plenty of it yourself.
BS.

> > > The toys are flying out of the pram now... FWIW, I'm not infatuated
> > > with Bob. Hell, he hasn't even taken me out for dinner, never mind a
> > > proper date or anything.
> > I am talking about intellectual infatuation Duhhh...You truly are
> > convinced he is a knowldegeable source of information while he lacks 2
> > fundamental qualities for that: coherence in his acts and statement and
> > fundamental education about mathematics to understand better RM....
> >

> Can I assume you aren't a native English speaker ? That was a pretty
> obvious joke. Maybe not a good one, but an obvious joke all the same.
> Maybe I should have :-))) it for you. So far, Bob hasn't said much I
> disagree with about RM specifically. ISTR agreeing to disagree a while
> ago about the relative merits of D&D's type system and the Milner type
> system though.

> > ...When was the last time you have heard from BB that he was totally
> > wrong when challenged and proven wrong or off topic? Of ourse you
> > can't recall, your ears are filled up with SQL crappola...

> Why would my ears be filled with "SQL crappola" ? Read some of my
Because the best this NG produces is SQL crappola feeders such as BB and JM Davitt..I don't see how you could be an exception given this single idiotic post of yours...(But I may be wrong)

> > I used a sect as an analogy to compare the behavior and exchanging
> > style with some people. I observed, read responses and draw
> > conclusions...That's all there's to it...
> >
> > I have never had any experience with sects..For your knowledge I am
> > agnostic.
> >

> That's nice for you, I'm sure.
>
> > > I think your spleen got the better of you there, because that paragraph
> > > just degenerated into gibberish to me. Not that it had much
> > > degeneration to do, mind.
> > Yeah easy to disqualify people using concepts such as *spleen*...I bet
> > you don't even know the meaning of this term...How practical...
>
> Maybe you should take a trip to dictionary.com, move past the medical
> descriptions of a spleen, and then decide whether "ill temper" or
> "feelings of resentful anger" don't actually describe your method of
> self-expression rather well. I have no idea whether you are actually in
> a splenetic rage or not, but the way in which you express yourself
> suggests that you are.
I told you already...I do not have time to waste defining people... Received on Sat Jun 17 2006 - 15:48:48 CEST

Original text of this message