Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 06:08:22 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
>
> > I will add *boorish* of lexical terms for prepackaged thinking
> > Totally irrelevant...My academic background is not relevant...As is the
> > rest of your posts..You have not brought anything but trials of
> > intents...In a waord you base your knowledge on belief rather than
> > reasoning..
>
> You can define "boorish" that way if you like, but reference to
> dictionary may be more helpful to you.
I dont' bother defining prepackaged idiotic concepts and ideas that are totally irrelevant to technical exchanges. I leave that to people BB and his peers...My worry is about exchanging technical ideas with audiences that do not disqualify anything that does not enter their field of perception...

> Who said anything about your academic background ? Shall I assume you
> didn't manage to pick up on the sarcasm in the reference to "charm
> school" ?

Why don't you assume your position through explicit communication? What a hypocrisy!!!

> In the rest of my posts, I have commented on the disconnect between
> your apparent distaste for Bob Badour's manners and your own;
Don't you read!!
Distates is not relevant..I exposed his and some of his peer's incoherence through sound arguments and proofs...I do not give a damn about the person...

> everything you complain about Bob doing, you have done yourself, and in
> even worse tones.

BS prove it...I have taken the time to respond to your insults and arguments one by one...That's a mark of respect you probably do not even deserve!!!

I have not disqualified you as nonsense to evade your stupid posts...I did not call you a crank, a troll, or whatever BS prepapackaged term you can put on people to disqualify what *SEEMS* wrong to you...However I have pointed out to you your incoherence, your superficiality and ignorance of RM concepts...

Jeez who am I talking to? Received on Sat Jun 17 2006 - 08:08:22 CDT