Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 03:47:52 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > I am not talking about myself...
> >

> Oh but you are. More than it appears you could ever possibly realise.
>
> > I am offended by the hypocrisy demonstrated by some close minded morons
> > and deluded idiots who portray themselves as patronizing knowledgeable
> > people but reveal nothing else than to expect submission from their
> > peers...insulting them...When I point that out I am boorish?
> >

> So pointing out that you're boorish makes it acceptable somehow ? Does
> that charm school you went to have lots of pupils ?
I will add *boorish* of lexical terms for prepackaged thinking Totally irrelevant...My academic background is not relevant...As is the rest of your posts..You have not brought anything but trials of intents...In a waord you base your knowledge on belief rather than reasoning.. Received on Sat Jun 17 2006 - 12:47:52 CEST

Original text of this message