Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 17:24:19 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > *saving us*? He is no fucking Christ!!! I don't know
> > why some people have this obssessional need to be
> > saved!!
>
> Where did you get "obsessional" from in what Gene wrote?
> Maybe you should spend more time concentrating on the text
> rather than trying to read between the lines?

I think it (Commode) was thinking of the "confessional" that it visits regularly.

> > If you want to save yourself, open a book read and do
> > your best to understand... ...You talk about him as a
> > sect guru leader..
> >

> Never having been in a sect, I'll bow to your presumably
> better experience and knowledge of such things.

Exactly. Now you understand his knowledge of "confessional".

> I think your spleen got the better of you there, because
> that paragraph just degenerated into gibberish to me. Not
> that it had much degeneration to do, mind.

The truly bizarre thing is that Commode appeared only a few days before Dawn ran off to cry. Makes one wonder... Perhaps a cosmic balance is being maintained. Crank conservation.

By the way, has anyone noticed that cranks frequently respond to their own posts multiple times?

  • Keith --