Re: Lets get physical

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 14:32:41 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> It's Cimode ...

Trust me, it's /Commode/.

> Of course the non responsiveness just proves my point..
>
> It is not that you DON'T answer...It's just that you CAN'T
> and that pisses you off to the point that you have nothing
> left but insults and buzz expression to defend your full
> scale ignorance !!! I rest my case...

LMAO. I don't answer what? I haven't participated in the technical part of this thread for 12 days. I posted one question at that time and couldn't make any sense out of your answer nor could I make sense of your other postings. Thus, either I don't have the knowledge needed to understand you (notice I have no trouble admitting this possibility, and it doesn't come close to "pissing me off" and it seems even the experts are having trouble communicating with you), or you are a crank. Either way, I saw no need to participate further in the /technical/ conversion. I did see a need to help expose a possible crank.

Face it. You gave a knee-jerk response to a post and had no idea who you were responding to. You thought you were responding to JMD or similar. And you can't even admit that minor mistake (a crank attribute by the way).

  • Keith --