Re: Lets get physical

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 13:44:56 -0700

Keith H Duggar a écrit :

> Cimode wrote:
> > Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > >
> > I was observing and reading B4 drawing conclusions and
> > trying to take time to respond to your garbage....
>
> You idiot, you were responding to JMD not me!
Here we go with insults...

> > I don't need *style* to demonstrate you are a fool...Just
> > observing your incoherence is sufficient...
>
> LOL, you don't even know who you are talking about.
How easy, prepackaged response again "you don't know what you are talking about"

Typical of people who can't think to bring out appropriate responses...

I am taking to you...

> > People who are pretending to exchange ideas as a primary
> > reason of intellectual growth and worry about what other
> > might think autocensoring themselves are just plain
> > hypocrits...
>
> Talk about incoherent!
>
> By the way, I am not JMD or anyone else you have been
> "responding" to lately, Commode, you idiot
It's Cimode ...

Of course the non responsiveness just proves my point..

It is not that you DON'T answer...It's just that you CAN'T and that pisses you off to the point that you have nothing left but insults and buzz expression to defend your full scale ignorance !!! I rest my case...