Re: Little question for RDM theoristes

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 05:10:52 -0700

Given the level of confusion your question implies, I do not believe you are not a position to test my knowledge of difference between relvar and relvalue...
While I had a doubt you meant *relvar* for *relavlue* as a TYPO which would have has sense, I now clearly see you have no clue about what a relation is...Confusing a relvalue, a relation and its projection as table...

Here's the proof...

You state...
<<Two relations (relvalues) exists.>>
Your question implies relations = relvalues...which if I follow this false premise reasonning would lead to relations that have similar relvalues being equal which is totally false...2 relvar with same relvalues are NOT necessarily equal.

<<These relations have different
headers (schemas). Are these relvalues the values of different >> This question is totally irrelevant if you consider a relation as being equal to a relvalue...