Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:27:12 +0300

"Tony D" <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net> wrote in message news:1150408938.108086.122960_at_h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Cimode wrote:
> > What an empty accusation...I have observed this board for several weeks
> > no and I saw BB's behavior I have tasted myself...Either people are
> > infatuated with this guy or they just think he's sick.
> >

> Thank you for taking the time to conduct a thorough, in-depth analysis
> of the motivations, views, thoughts and opinions of those who post in
> this group. Not.

Huh !?!? A reaction or a retraction ?

> > A lot of what?
> > A lot of BS....From what I observed he brings mainly disrespect,
> > insults and close mindedness...His attitude makes this board a sterile
> > field of eternal "OO VS RM people"
> > and "you are saying nonsense"

> Sometimes, you just have to call a spade a spade.

And often not.

Who's pushing you to do that ? :-)

Where I have heard that before ? ...

>Sometimes admittedly
> Bob will call it a bloody spade, and get rather exasperated that
> someone still hasn't grasped the concept of "spadeness" and wants to
> talk lots and lots about how they want to rename shovels as spades and
> can't see what the problem with that is and hey I've been successful
> with projects by using shovels and calling them spades and I've been
> earning decent money since nineteen-canteen using shovels as spades and
> the difference between a shovel and a spade is only of interest to
> those theory guys and ... and .. and ...

Maybe they were just talking about different things ...

> > I have confronted him with simple arguments he did not even
> > understand...I had to reexplain a thousand times to receive insults...

> Maybe he understood them better than you think ?

Or maybe not, 'cause he has not shown that.

0x2B | 0x2B that's the question.

> > If you advocate "jumping on people" is the best way to handle KOTM
> > people, you are delluding yourself...
> > KOTM have a life...All you gain from *jumping on them* is either *rough
> > charm infatuation* or *disgust*...Neither infatuation nor *disgust*
> > help people exchange ideas in a productive..

> It entirely depends on the method of engagement. If someone turns up
> asking an honest question, looking for honest answers, they generally
> get them.

If someone turns up it will be turned down.

http://romania.ido.ro/tornero-lyrics-6/

Garcon! Another turn!

>If someone turns up asking leading questions

What's a leading question ? A heavy one ?

>or pushing an
> opinion or pursuing an agenda whilst simultaneously repeating over and
> over that they're just asking questions and would like to understand,
> well they can expect to get called on that. Reasonably enough. And if
> it goes on over an extended period, anyone's patience wears out.

Who's agenda ? Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 12:27:12 CEST

Original text of this message