Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 15:46:20 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> Yes it is different. Totally different, because it demonstrates a
> totally different motivation on your part.
>
> Your intention is clearly to dismiss BB's responsability into provoking
> guilt with Rich Ryan. Instead, you favor of saying Rich Ryan is not
> the one living to his own's standard and add more guilt...
>
> You give it a smooth look-and-feel wax but when you look at the facts
> and only facts it quickly appears all you have said is pure crapola...
>
> Besides, if you believe that what I said is not different from what you
> said then you should agree to it...and stop the BS. The victim here is
> not BB it's Rich Ryan...

In the context of this thread at least, you're coming over as a fount of boundless charm and grace yourself. Let's look at this post, shall we ?

  1. You have ascribed a motivation to someone else's post.
  2. You have supplied your own interpretation of that post, based on your own viewpoint and agenda.
  3. You accuse the poster of attempting to induce guilt in Rich Ryan.
  4. You accuse the poster of being a charming purveyor of "crapola".
  5. You demand a course of action from the poster.
  6. You order the poster to "stop the BS".
  7. You ascribe victimhood to Rich Ryan.

Quite how all this squares with your apparent views about Bob Badour isn't immediately apparent to me. Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 00:46:20 CEST

Original text of this message