Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 13:35:16 -0700

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2006 12:31:11 -0700, "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Gene Wirchenko wrote:

> >> I hear an axe grinding.
> >I don't know what is *axe grinding*...
>
> Pushing ones own preconceived point or bias.
What an empty accusation...I have observed this board for several weeks no and I saw BB's behavior I have tasted myself...Either people are infatuated with this guy or they just think he's sick.

> >> No, it is to recognise the OP's responsibility. Whether Mr.
> >> Badour *also* has responsibility is another issue.
> >Do not try separating what can not be separated.
>
> >Ignoring the bilateral aspect of communication is just delluding
> >yourself...
>
> Please read my comment above. Note how I split things up. I
> know about bilateral. Calling disagreement delusion is very rude.

Distinguishing action from reaction does not mean you understand that action provokes reaction...As you totally ignored the latest aspect you are not disagreeing with me you are clearly delluding yourself...Don't you find it rude?

> >If you are infatuated with BB to the point you ignore the facts that he
> >provokes people more than he brings relevant argumentation ..that's
> >your problem not mine...
>
> He brings a lot. I am tired of the KOTM-type postings, and I am
> glad that Bob jumps on them.

A lot of what?
A lot of BS....From what I observed he brings mainly disrespect, insults and close mindedness...His attitude makes this board a sterile field of eternal "OO VS RM people"
and "you are saying nonsense"

I have confronted him with simple arguments he did not even understand...I had to reexplain a thousand times to receive insults...

If you advocate "jumping on people" is the best way to handle KOTM people, you are delluding yourself...
KOTM have a life...All you gain from *jumping on them* is either *rough charm infatuation* or *disgust*...Neither infatuation nor *disgust* help people exchange ideas in a productive..

> >> Or there is no victim.
>
> >Yeah and bird fly and fish swim...
> >Again some more crappola bar philosophy...
>
> You provoke. You do not bring relevant arguments.
Stupid questions trigger stupid responses...