Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:41:10 -0700

On 15 Jun 2006 12:31:11 -0700, "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Gene Wirchenko wrote:
>> On 15 Jun 2006 10:19:49 -0700, "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Yes it is different. Totally different, because it demonstrates a
>> >totally different motivation on your part.
>>
>> I hear an axe grinding.
>I don't know what is *axe grinding*...

     Pushing ones own preconceived point or bias.

>> >Your intention is clearly to dismiss BB's responsability into provoking
>> >guilt with Rich Ryan. Instead, you favor of saying Rich Ryan is not
>> >the one living to his own's standard and add more guilt...
>>
>> No, it is to recognise the OP's responsibility. Whether Mr.
>> Badour *also* has responsibility is another issue.
>Do not try separating what can not be separated.

>Ignoring the bilateral aspect of communication is just delluding
>yourself...

     Please read my comment above. Note how I split things up. I know about bilateral. Calling disagreement delusion is very rude.

>If you are infatuated with BB to the point you ignore the facts that he
>provokes people more than he brings relevant argumentation ..that's
>your problem not mine...

     He brings a lot. I am tired of the KOTM-type postings, and I am glad that Bob jumps on them.

>> >You give it a smooth look-and-feel wax but when you look at the facts
>> >and only facts it quickly appears all you have said is pure crapola...
>> >
>> >Besides, if you believe that what I said is not different from what you
>> >said then you should agree to it...and stop the BS. The victim here is
>> >not BB it's Rich Ryan...
>>
>> Or there is no victim.

>Yeah and bird fly and fish swim...
>Again some more crappola bar philosophy...

     You provoke. You do not bring relevant arguments.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 21:41:10 CEST

Original text of this message