Re: Possible bridges between OO programming proponents and relational model

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:13:34 GMT

Cimode wrote:
> paul c wrote:

>> Cimode wrote:
>>>>>

> As you said, maybe creating such programming interface may bring a
> solution...
> Dual Core architectures implement a closer relation between CPU and IO
> physical adressing...As they are already programming interfaces to
> pilot CPU threading and context switching, what makes you think this is
> impossible?

Heh, heh, now I get it. You're talking about the sticky materials those cpus are glued to their boards or heatsinks with!

While we're into the non-sequiturs, if you want to talk on a physical issue that's becoming more and more of a problem, there's the advent of huge L1/L2 cache because ram can't keep up with the latest cpus. I don't think that's fundamental though, reminds me in a way of the little windmill generators airlines have for when the main jets fail in mid-flight.

p Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 20:13:34 CEST

Original text of this message