Re: Results in Parallel columns

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:24:25 +0300

"Marshall" <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150384684.643661.38470_at_f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> x wrote:
> >
> > My "style" was not cryptographical at all.

> I often have quite a difficult time understanding what
> you are trying to get at.

In this case I was not cryptographical at all. You should not try to understand what I'm "trying to get at".

> It is not uncommon that I
> completely fail to detect any point to your posts at
> all.

I sometimes asked questions. The point was to get an answer. I don't enjoy playing cat and mouse but there are some occasions that beg for it.

>I do not believe this is because you don't have
> one; rather it is because I find you manner of
> writing largely opaque.

Sorry about that. I'll try to improve my manners. Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 10:24:25 CDT