Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 08:15:22 -0700

<< He was probably apologizing
 because he felt he hadn't lived up to his own standards.. If so, I rather admire that. >>
Good for you...Birds fly, fish swim...What a bunch of politically correct crappola...

People should only apologize when justified. They should not apologize when people supposed to be helpful to them are just there to make them feel guilty and do not have the honesty to recognize it...