Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 08:08:29 -0700

BS...No need to look for a complex patronizing interpretation of apologies...

He's simply apologizing because he had an epidermic response toward BB way of handling people and has bad conscience about that.

His initial sentence is
<<I was mad and I called him names.>>

The reason he does apologizes is because BB and some people on this board made him feel guilty about what he should *not* feel guilty about...He should not feel guilty of not knowing something his accusators don't have a clue about...

It's all crap...He should not apologize to anybody here and certainly not to BB...