Re: Results in Parallel columns

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 08:18:04 -0700

x wrote:

> My "style" was not cryptographical at all.

I often have quite a difficult time understanding what you are trying to get at. It is not uncommon that I completely fail to detect any point to your posts at all. I do not believe this is because you don't have one; rather it is because I find you manner of writing largely opaque.

Marshall Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 10:18:04 CDT