From: Otis Bricker <obricker_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:22:42 -0500

"x" <x_at_not-exists.org> wrote in news:e6me45$j2l$1_at_nntp.aioe.org:

> "Robert Martin" <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com> wrote in message

>> On 2006-06-04 20:08:53 +0200, "Alfredo Novoa"
>> <alfredo_novoa_at_hotmail.com>

> said:
>>

>> > Bart Wakker ha escrito:

>> > This is like to say: it is good to try to separate your head from
>> > your shoulders as far as possible without too much trouble.

>> No, it's more like saying that it is good to separate your engine
>> from your car as far as possible without too much trouble.

> No, it's more like saying that it is good to separate your driver from
> your car as far as possible without too much trouble.
>
>> Engines can be removed from cars and run on a test rig.  Engines can
>> be pulled from one car and put into another.  This is generally a
>> good thing.

> Drivers can be removed from cars and run on a test rig. Drivers can
> be
> pulled from one car and put into another. This is generally a good
> thing.

I certainly would not like to be stuck in my car all the time. And my wife does sometimes drive. And using a driving simulator to practice dangerous manuvers before hitting the road with them also seems like a fine idea.

So I guess I agree with you both. Modularity RULES!

Or where you trying to say something else?

OB Received on Tue Jun 13 2006 - 17:22:42 CEST

Original text of this message