Re: Programming is the Engineering Discipline of the Science that is Mathematics

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jun 2006 21:01:45 -0700

Rich Ryan wrote:

> I think you need another glass of wine.

Well, see, the thing about that is, when I take a glass of wine I can't do *any* math. I can't do any programming either.

It's not like I don't drink. But if I'm planning on doing any programming I stay dry.

Marshall

PS. I can recommend a fine champagne if you like: http://www.veuve-clicquot.com/ Received on Mon Jun 05 2006 - 23:01:45 CDT